Creating an email signature on an iPhone:
1. Go to your Settings app.
2. Scroll down until you find the section entitled "Mail."
3. Scroll down again until you see the "Composing" section. The second-
to-last field should be "Signature." Click on this.
4. You can decide at this point if you want to set your signature for
every email account on your phone or if you wish to choose only
one account. Make sure the check mark on the right is in the field
that you choose.
5. Then click the text field right below. As before, you can enter what
text you want to be your signature.
6. To include a link to your digital business card, open Safari.
7. Go to the link for your digital business card (qrzip.com/q101,
remember that "101" will change to match your personal ID number).
8. In the address bar press and hold the URL until options pop up. You
will want to click "Select All" and then "Copy."
9. Now go back to the Settings app. Press and hold the spot where you
want your link to be until options pop up. Click "Paste" and you'll be
able to see your link! On mobile you cannot edit the text of your
hyperlink so if you want to change this you'll need to use Outlook.
10. As Apple automatically saves the changes you've made to your
signature, you're all done!
How to make an email signature in Outlook on a desktop:
1. Open the Outlook app on your computer.
2. In the search bar at the top, type in "signature."
3. Click on "Signature" and it will bring up "signatures." This will take
you to the editor.
4. Click the "New" button right below the field in the top left. Outlook
will ask you to give your new signature a name.
5. Then in the text field in the bottom, write what you would like your
signature to say. If you are going to include your digital business
card link, we suggest having that link listed first and then below
include your phone number.
6. To create the hyperlink that will take you to your digital business
card, you'll need to click on the link icon located above and to the
right of the text field. This will bring up a dialog box.
7. Make sure that "Existing File or Web Page" is selected. Then at the
top write in the "Text to display" field what you would like your link
to say. At the bottom is the "Address" field. This is where you will
copy and paste your digital business card link. Then press "OK."
8. To save your signature click "OK."